I am Annemarie Bolder, owner and director of Ergoworld. I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Ergoworld is a company which focuses on training, education and coaching in elderly care. I have a background as an occupational therapist.
- Community based occupational therapy. I am specialized in working with people with dementia and working with elderly and chronically ill people.
- Developed a training program and lecturing healthcare professionals on a regular basis about the importance of improving the daily functionality of patients and lecture how to do that.
- Coaching occupational therapist to work with EDOMAH. EDOMAH is an evidence based guideline for occupational therapy for patients with dementia and their carer.
- Representative of the Netherlands in the European Reminiscence Network. Involved in developing innovative programmes for people with dementia.
- Working with several health care organizations in the Netherlands. The aim is aligning visions and practices of all organizations that are involved in caring for the chronically ill and the elderly at home to develop and innovate new support methods and programmes.